Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Less is More

*It all started when we did a big clean on the Jeep last Thursday.*

It looks like we're moving, doesn't it? And are doing a poor job of packing?

Well, we've been here for almost ten months and have pulled everything we've needed since then from the garage....

...leaving a MASS of unopened boxes.

And I grew tired of it.

So I went crazy and threw out at least half of it. I'm donating a set of chairs as well, that I didn't picture. Seriously, these pictures don't do justice to the amount we're donating. :)

It feels so awesome. Getting rid of the junk in my life...that's been bringing me down and carrying it's weight on my shoulders.

This is just the beginning. I've gone crazy and threw away a ton of clothes I'll never wear again, threw out a ton of toys that the kids don't care about, cleaned out the "junk" drawer in the kitchen and I can't wait to keep going until the house is finished and lookin' good!

And then I wanna start on the yard. ;)



1 comment: